Brenda Tita, Friday, January 20, 2017
Fellow Southern Cameroons, illegal administrative terror is upon us, and our freedoms of association, movement, speech and liberty are once again declared null and void by a foreign autocratic power. LRC has declared forced rule upon us by guns and paid mercenaries called Gendarms and BIR.
I have a message for LRC. You may deploy all the bullets and guns, but you will never halt our steadfastness to fight and to resist your occupation. You have converted ALL of us into CONSORTIUM WARRIORS. Your presence in Southern Cameroons cannot go unchallenged. WE REFUSE to abandon the home of our ancestors to an imperialist and autocratic regime.
In 1985 HRH Fon Gorji Dinka declared that all Southern Cameroonians are called upon to “fight annexation on hills, on housetops, in the villages, in the air, at sea and anywhere, until that shameful monster called annexation is destroyed.”
THEREFORE, WE THE PEOPLE OF SOUTHERN CAMEROONS DO HEREBY ACTIVATE OPERATION ACTIVE RESISTANCE until we achieve INDEPENDENCE. Operation Active Resistance calls on ALL SOUTHERN CAMEROONIANS to engage in MASSIVE ACTS OF DEFIANCE against the foreign occupiers of our territory.
1) In Accordance with our Independence, achieved in 1961, hereby declare the press release of Rene Sadi, banning SCNC and CACSC in Southern Cameroons, null and void.
2) Terminate all education activities in Southern Cameroons until we achieve independence.
3) Initiate liberation strike actions to occupy and camp out at all major street squares in every city, town and village in Southern Cameroons until we achieve independence.
4) Initiate One Million Resistance March to occupy and camp out at the Governors, DOs and SDO Office Buildings in the SW and NW Regions until the Southern Cameroons government is restored.
5) Initiate Humanitarian Support Groups in all religious institutions and churches in Southern Cameroons, to provide our street and building occupiers with necessary supplies (food, water, warm blankets, medicine etc) and to take care of the sick and wounded.
6) Initiate Street Media Groups to witness, capture, preserve, and disseminate all acts of abuses, victimization and atrocities against our people to media outlets and social media channels.
7) Terminate ALL payment of taxes to the treasury of LRC.
9) Terminate ALL dialogue with LRC, unless involves a timeline to restore our government, in the presence of International Monitors.
10) Declare all MPs and Senators who do not resign from LRC Parliament, Persona Non Grata to Southern Cameroons, and replace them immediately.
1) Call on every Southern Cameroonian in Diaspora to attend the Diaspora Conferences on
21 Jan 2017, to formulate strategic objectives and a plan of action for the restoration of our independence.
2) Establish delegations to immediately mobilize for direct diplomatic outreach to all Western Governments, Human Rights Groups, the United Nations and African Union, to provide witness accounts of crimes against our people, and to exert international pressure and cooperation to support our liberation movement for independence.
3) Develop a strategic unified communications panel to coordinate with domestic leaders to synchronize, validate and publish all messaging and press releases.
4) Establish a media cell under the communications panel, to produce a documentary revealing ongoing atrocities in Southern Cameroons, for immediate release to All News Media Organizations in the world, and broadcast on all social media channels.
5) Establish a Diaspora Fundraising campaign to finance our strategic objectives, and support the domestic front.
YOUR CONSORTIUM WARRIOR
Brenda Tita holds a BSc and MSc in Political and International Studies, from the University of Arusha, Tanzania. She wrote in from Bamenda