The Aids Fonds is seeking applications for its 2016 small grant program. It only assesses proposals primarily concerning HIV/AIDS related issues.
Aids Fonds operates both in the Netherlands and internationally. In its home country, Aids Fonds has been involved in prevention, treatment, care and support for people with HIV and risk groups for over 30 years.
- Funding projects and research programs at home and abroad
- Raising funds for these projects
- Creating social support for AIDS control through campaigns and education
- Gathering political support
- The small grant budget is reserved for short innovative and promising projects with a budget up to € 10,000.
- Each quarter an amount of approximately € 20,000 is available.
- Funding will only be provided to registered organisations and not to individuals.
- Applicants should have a strong track record.
- Not eligible for a small grant are:
- Proposals not primarily addressing HIV/AIDS related issues
- Proposals with a requested budget exceeding € 10,000
- Proposals written in any other language than English or Dutch
- Proposals to cover organizational core costs unless these are part of a specific project
- Proposals by individuals
- Requests for individual traveling and/or accommodation expenses
- Requests for a contribution to an internship or traveling expenses related to an internship
- Requests for a contribution to a volunteering job or traveling expenses related to a volunteering job
For more information, please visit Aids Fonds Small Grant Program.